Sep 13, 2014

Organizing Life - Brain Dumping!

Like my computer browser, at times, my 
brain can have too many tabs open!

There are so many things I want to learn, 
books and articles I want to read, sites I 
want to check out, crafts I want to make, 
people I want to contact, recipes I want to 
try, the list goes on and on. 

I'm a visual person, so trying to keep it all
in my head just doesn't work.

So...I use this little system I like to call
Brain Dumping!


brain dumping with my calendar and one of the kids old school notebooks.


I use my calendar & a notebook.
yep, it's quite old-school but it works for me.



It all goes down on paper, no more
cluttered thoughts. When something
comes to mind, I jot it down. I also sketch
ideas in my notebooks along with some
doodles to highlight certain entries.

I would say brain dumping is one of my
main keys to enjoying a simplified life! 

How do you empty your brain?

Follow on Bloglovin
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'

Also, be sure to follow me on Pinterest 
where I keep all my online finds!



scroll down to see where I've shared today's post.

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting, I enjoy hearing from you!
Blessings, Maria