Oct 3, 2013

Inspire Me Fridays 123 - Anything Goes!

Welcome to this week's Inspire Me Fridays linky party!

All are welcome to link up!
A big thank you to all who share their creativity with us each week!


Inspire Me Fridays features...


witch cupcake tutorial @ This Ole Mom!
this made me smile out loud Kim,
adorable idea!

birthday card @ EMA-gination!
so beautiful Ema!

fall decorating ideas @ Grandparents Plus!
beautifully done Phyllis!
love how you used the
fall inspiration.


greeting card @ Papercrafts by SaintsRule!
such a lovely design Lori!!

center step card @ Doing Life!
very pretty Desire!


Congratulations everyone! 
Be sure to grab your 
featured button & display it proudly!





now onto party #123

Inspire Me Fridays


If you would like to be featured, please make sure to 
link back to my blog or post my button on your blog.  
By linking up, you're giving me permission to post 
your photo as a featured project.



Follow on Bloglovin
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'

10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for hosting! Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend. :)
    Hugs
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my Idea House post with my copycat versions! It makes me Happy, Happy, Happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow what an honour to have been chosen as one of the feaured projects. Thank you so much. Huge congrats also to my fellow featured crafters. Also thank you to Maria for allowing us to share our creations here. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for featuring my card with a Fitztown image! I'm very honored!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Features! Congrats !!!
    Thanks for hosting a wonderful linky party.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for featuring my card! And thank you for hosting such a fun linky party! {[hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello I am new to the party. Thanks for hosting! Hope you will stop by and visit me sometime at my blog. I just signed up for bloglovin so I could follow you!

    Amber @junkaholicsunanimous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. great cards and project you have featured Maria.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I enjoy hearing from you!
Blessings, Maria